all about Leaders for Tomorrow!



My experience as an lft member has been amazing. The events conducted by lft not only changed my outlook towards society but also my personality. The event adopt a plant encouraged me for growing more and more plants .The cleanliness drive has made me more aware towards the cleanliness of my surrounding. The book and cloth collection drive made help unprivileged children. I enjoyed a lot in every event as I got to learn many new things and had life changing experiences. The events that were organized by LFT made me realized that even small efforts can make a difference. Mahatma Gandhi had truly said “We must become the change we want to see”. I think that being an lft member I am doing the same thing. It feels great to be an lft member and doing your bit towards society. The best thing I like about lft that it inspires youth to contribute towards betterment of society and make it a better place to live.
- RICHA GUPTA

It’s been  great working  with lft as it provides me the platform where I can do something for my society at my own scale…..and I think that’s what makes lft special  and different from others…being a member of core team, lft makes me more responsible and sincere…and I m loving it…J
            And yeah…drives and campign ….i love and enjoy each n every campign…specially         ADAPT n cleanathon… planting sapling and cleaning roads with your friends…Is something I   have never done before…and the most interstng part of cleanathon was when people were surprisingly watching us doing our cleanathon…and were eager to know more about our campaign…and right now I m very eager for my next  campaign i.e.  iym…
           And a huge thanks to lft for giving such a nice oppurtunity for doing something for our    soceity…J
- RACHNA RAJPUT

LEADERS FOR TOMORROW is an organized NGO. It is a platform to polish youth to make them future leadrs.LFT conducts various events like clenathon, cloths n book collection drive, adopt a plant etc. Being a member of LFT, we duly participate in these events. In clenathon event we cleaned roads near our college. It was a great experience; we had a lot of fun.
            We also attended skill development classes. This enables the students to develop    their personality, improve their speaking skills. They also teaches us how to improve body 
Language.
Recently, we participated in cloth and book collection drive. It is an event in which we have to collect cloths, books and other useful materials to donate in orphanage or to poor children. We announced about this event and we got very good response. We personally also donated some books and cloths. I feel proud to be a part of this event as I feel that we are helping orphans in making their lives better.
I m feeling proud to b a member of LFT as it is taking a step forward for nurturing the future of poor children.
Proud to be a LFT’ian.
 - SWATI SONI



LEADERS FOR TOMORROW is an honour to be with. It is a platform to polish youth to make them future leaders. LFT conducts various events like adopt a plant, cleanathon, buk and cloth collection drive etc which is socially benefiting our society. Being a member of LFT we duly participate in events. Even there are sessions for skill development which enables the students to emerge out as a leader with enhanced personality , communication skills, body language.
Recently we conducted book and cloth collection drive to donate them in orphanage homes and the event was carried out with very positive response by our mates and the feeling while holding such incredible events just cant be explained.
In cleanathon we went to roads to clean them. In short it’s a ONCE in a lifetime experience which everyone need to have.
- RIMPI GARG


My experiance with leaders for tomorrow is quite good .....to be frank ...on the very first day ..whn i came to knw abt lft ...i joined it ...bcoz all my frds are joining it ....bt as the journey wth lft begins....conducted events like adopt a plant ,cleanathon , ADAR...really it was a nice feeling because ....i was feeling proud tht i am working for the society ....also interacted with college management related to lft ...nd it ws good tht they took us seriously nd supported us in each nd ever aspect. nd also praise our work ...tht we are doing ...i also want to mention abt IYM(igniting young minds), where i interacted with small kids ,they were very talented nd ful of energy, learnt from them a lot ... i also want to thank the founder of lft...who gave us the opportunity to be a part of these activities
- SACHIN KAPOOR


Working with leaders for tomorrow was a great experience....i got a chance to meet new people....got to perform new responsibilities.......got a chance to interact with my college management and delt with them soo closely that i never thought i could do....the various organisations that we did in past like adopt the plant campaighn...anti ragging campaign and many more all had different motives....but with a same cause to help every one...and that is what i like about leaders for tomorrow....i feel bad that i am not able to go to cannought place for sessions but still i had been a beautiful run in the college...and the latest news that we are now part of college society has worked like iceing on cake....i am sooooooooooooo happy for leaders for tomorrow and i thank varnit for introducing LFT to our college and shitiz for running this organisation sooooo gracefully......and i hope LFT contiues this great run at each college of delhi and not even delhi but all over india.
- ANUJ AGARWAL


I earned a great new experiences through LFT and started feeling responsible after being the part of core team of LFT.its fortunate to have LFT as an official society of the college.moreover,its delightful to meet such students working with us with such a hardwork and... dedication.i shared my best experience with LFT in programmes like ADAPT,CLOTH COLLECTION DRIVE,IYM..and specially SDP..where i managed to b a head member.LFT provides a real world to my hidden wish of being a part of a social society.i wish LFT could find some more real leaders for tomorrow in the near future.
- TRISHA BHATIA