Experience in LFT



Working in LFT (Leader’s For Tomorrow) as a member has been a great experience of my life. I learnt a lot of things and enjoyed from the events conducted by LFT in our college
The first event was “ADOPT A PLANT”. In this event I participated in OC(Organizing committee ). I and my two friends made a banner. The fun I had in making the banner was equivalent to the fun I had while planting small plants. It looked as if it was the first step of mine towards “Green Delhi”.
The second event was “Cleanliness Drive”. In this event also I participated in OC, made two posters. In this event, I in the group of 8 members cleaned a particular area, which was assigned to us by the event head. Initially picking up wrappers from roadside was embarrassing but after few minutes this embarrassment was overpowered by proud. I was proud to see “Clean Delhi”.
The third event was “Book And Cloth Collection Drive”. The feeling of collecting cloth, books, toys, bags etc. and even donating these things for small children was amazing. Helping small children to make their future worth better had been the best thing in my life I ever did.
There were few SDP (Skill Development) sessions organized by LFT for the members of LFT. I learnt and enjoyed a lot from these sessions. I learnt about different types of skills, Importance of teamwork, Importance of effective listening in a communication, what message your gestures convey to other people……..etc. . All these things will help me in the future in some or the other way round. Also there were different gaming exercises to boost up the confidence in me.
E.g.:-Intro, Group discussion session, Blind folded game………….etc.
Working of mine in LFT has benefitted me, environment and even other small children in some way. I love being a member of LFT.
- Aastha Gupta