Leaders for Tomorrow


A day at Kilkari Child Home. Amongst the session, a little girl of age 5 walked towards me. Her name was Savana. She tugged me and i kneeled to see what she had to show, a secret maybe she just wanted to share with me. 

Her: "Sumit Bhayaa...come....Maggi Bhaya(She called me maggi bhaya), See. I got this at an occasion(Showing me the smiley Keychain.)...One of my favourite stuff."
Me: "This is very nice."
Her: "Hai naa".
Me: "Yes."
Her: "I want YOU to have this."

The moment was magic. Kilkari Child Home gave me moments for life. The smile, the zeal, and the amount of passion the children had could alone make you feel that there is something good to life. Maybe an individual's dreams are never theirs alone. There's always a story waiting to be a told, a dream to shine in its truest forms. Igniting Young Minds, in all its simplicity, a beautiful experience. #LEADERS FOR TOMORROW.
- Sumit Gupta